The sun finally came out in Cache Valley. It's such a beautiful sight. I decided to take the boys out on a walk while we waited for the bus to drop Allie off.
I got Jason bundled up and we squeezed his cute little hat on his head one last time. Then I loaded Jason into the stroller and took a picture for proof that we were out.
Both boys seemed happy to be in there, but the tires were all flat, so we weren't going anywhere. I tried to pump the tires but found that my pump is broken. By then, Jason was done and wanted to be held and Nate was done with sitting and wanted to roam. Not to worry though, the bus came and Allie was home to create a Nate diversion. They went off to stomp snow and I chatted with my friends in the street feeling the warm sun on my face.
We've got to get those tires pumped up so I can take these boys for a ride. It would be good for all of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment