We were a little late and now he's been 8 for a few months, but it was still good to go.
He's growing up right on track. I wish I could have told the mom to 12 month old Jacob to ignore the doctor that was stressing me out because my boy was such a shrimp back then. She had me all worried and forcing food down his gullet. I was even feeding him Pediasure because she had me convinced that he was malnourished. It's true that he was a small boy, but he has caught up for sure. In fact, he grew 4 inches in one year. He is now 54 inches tall which is the 90th percentile. It's about time he showed some height...how can he not be tall with us for parents?
He seems to be doing well in all the other areas of growth and I was proud to hear him answer all the doctor's questions with confidence. He's a good kid. I'm proud of the boy he is becoming.
I looked for a picture to add, but couldn't find one of just Jake lately. So here's one of him helping his little brother so they could go out and play.
I also have to add this picture he did in art...I think it's a zebra. It makes me smile :)
No comments:
Post a Comment