Tuesday, March 26, 2013


I know it's terrible to want your child to be sick, but I always have a hard time wanting to take my kids into the doctor when they are sick.  I hate to be turned away with the news that it's just a virus we have to wait out.  So when Jason was screaming all evening and I had to take him in to Instacare, I was grateful that he was screaming for a reason.  He had another ear infection.
So, now he's taking this pink stuff each day.
The point of the post though, is about Nate.  He watches me give Jason the yummy looking stuff and he is so jealous.  He wants it too.  He tries to open the container and begs for it.  Yesterday, he was successful in getting the lid off.  Luckily, Jason had been on it for 7 days and it was mostly gone.  I did call the pediatrician though, in case it was something that I needed to worry about.  They all just laughed when I told them that Nate had gotten through the child proof lid...it wasn't too surprising.

No comments: