Allie and Lily asked if they could build a fire. They try to build a fire every now and then and it never works out very well for them, so I said "sure". I knew the wood was probably still pretty wet from the storms we had been having, but I thought it was a good way to kill some time for them. You can imagine my surprise when I looked out the window a few minutes later to find this...
They had gotten all sorts of garbage out of the recycle bin and were burning anything and everything. We had to have a little chat about not burning plastic and then I left them to enjoy their fire. Wow. I guess that shows me how silly I was to underestimate their fire building skills.
2 comments:
Holy cow! I can't believe they got it going!
I think you are the best mom EVER!
Post a Comment