Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Halloween dinner

We had our Halloween dinner the night before Halloween so we wouldn't be too rushed.  I still didn't plan things very well and was not as prepared as I would have liked to be, but that's just life these days.  The kids didn't seem to mind and they loved it all.


 We made pear witches for lunch.


 The for dinner, there were huge ugly eyeballs...

Witches fingers...

Brain...

Bones (that don't really look like bones)...


 Ghosts...


Monster mouths...

 And our very favorite witches brew...






We had monster poop (that's what Nate called the meatballs), and mummy hot dogs.  The stuff I make never looks good in pictures and it never looks as good as the pictures from the websites, but the kids are always happy with it.
We had ghosts in the graveyard for dessert.



It was a fun night and it's a fun tradition.