A trip to St. George isn't complete unless you go swimming. So we did. The place we were staying didn't have a pool, but they had passes to go to this indoor water park type place. The girls loved it.
It was actually quite nice that they were all good in the water. They are little fishes and we had to drag them out to go eat dinner.
After swimming, we had a spa night. The girls painted each other's nails and did ours too. Some of us turned out better than others. :)
Allie got to hold Bo too. She loves babies.
We had to take off after the salon party. We drove home late in the night so we could be there to rescue dad from all the stinky boys at home. I started to get sleepy when we got to Brigham City. I rolled down the windows so I could get some cold air on my face and it woke up Allie. She said "Mom, make sure you don't drive drowsy" and then fell back to sleep. "drowsy"? It made me laugh. We had a great time though and I was glad to have some time with just Allie. She's a great girl and I am lucky to have her. Thanks for the great trip Mom! We have some fun memories.
1 comment:
It was such a fun trip! You captured some great pics!
Post a Comment