Jake couldn't sleep the night before Halloween. He was so excited. I thought it was cute.
He and Allie both set out their Halloween costumes and were ready to get out the door in record time.
Hermione Granger (complete with big front teeth :)
And, Harry Potter
Here they are at the bus stop.
I helped with Allie's class party and I loved her teacher's costume, so I made Allie pose with her.
Then, here's Nate...a dinosaur for the second year in a row. I couldn't talk him into any of the other costumes that we had. That's okay. I think it's cute and it was really cute to hear him tell people to "check out my huge belly!"
Hermione again...
And Harry Potter
Then we have the grumpy rooster. I had to take him to Allie's class party, so that means he got down for his nap really late. Then we had to wake him up to go to the parade...
It took him an hour to cheer up and realize that people give candy to kids who smile and say "tick a teat".
I get a picture of them with their friends each year...
This little boy is the only kid Nate's age...
There is a pack of boys around Jake's age, but here are just a few.
The tenth annual Halloween parade. It's still just as big as ever! It's cute to see the neighbor kids all dressed up.
There's the grumpy rooster again...
He cheered up eventually and I got a picture with the only other kid his age...
I think Nate got the most candy of the kids. He'd walk up to the door ahead of me (because I'd be at Jason's speed) and he'd just stand there and pick out treat after treat while he waited for me to get there and remind him just to take one. The treat givers would just let him go because he was so cute.
Here's Jake's group. This is right before he told me he lost my Harry Potter wand...the one that Mike brought me from Harry Potter world. I was so sad. Luckily it turned up about 20 minutes later.
Here are the kids with their loot.
They made out with enough to keep them happy for a long time. It was a great Halloween!
1 comment:
Love this post! So fun to see them all in costume! Glad your Harry potter wand was found!
Post a Comment