Our busy morning routine consists of me asking Allie a million times to "hurry up!' as I try to keep Jason and Nate from making huge messes with the breakfast cereal and fending off pleading cries for more juice. I make Jake and Allie's lunches and try to gather up all the things they need for the day at school. When they are finally out the door (hopefully without missing the bus), I usually go get in the shower or sit down to check email. I usually come back after a few minutes and clean up the mess that came from the morning chaos. One day, I came in to find Jason making himself a "sa-weech".
I had to intervene when he started licking the knife. I couldn't let him stick that knife back in the peanut butter. :)
1 comment:
That's too cute! Making himself a sandwich!!!!!!
Post a Comment