Saturday, February 17, 2018

A Visit

The kids had a random Friday off from school, so we decided to load up and go to Grandma's house.  We stopped at the aquarium to justify our season pass...

Jason also wanted to say hello to Speedy, his favorite penguin.  We stayed in this room for almost an hour.
The kids were demonstrating a penguin walk.

We also saw a movie about lions.  Nate was the only one begging not to go the movie.  When I finally got down to the reason he didn't want to go, it was because he was terrified that we'd see a lion eating someone or something.  I guess he didn't think that would be very cool in 3-D.  When I explained that it was a movie made for young kids, he agreed to go.  It was a lovely show.


We all liked looking at the frogs in the hot and stinky rooms.  I even crossed the rope bridge so I could show my kids that I was a cool mom.  I worried about a weigh limit when I was half way across... Obviously, things worked out just fine.


We got to Grandma's house and said hi to the cousins that were over.  The kids rode around and played at the park and then we went to see Peter Rabbit at the movie theater.  The kids all liked the movie and had so much fun. 











1 comment:

parkhurstparty.blogspot.com said...

I’m sad I missed you but my girlies had sooo much fun!!!!