It's insane that this is the only picture I took on Superbowl Sunday.
I didn't get any pictures of what it looks like in order for us to allow the traditional "eat downstairs and watch the game", now that we have new carpet.
I didn't get any pictures of Jake snuggled in 20 pounds of blankets on the couch. No pictures of Jason's dance moves as Justin Timberlake jammed during half time.
No pictures of Mike, in his well worn spot, cheering for anyone who isn't the Patriots.
No pictures of the yummy sherbet punch that Allie requested.
It was fun though. We liked seeing the Eagles win. We liked that no one spilled anything on the new carpet.
I think it's especially cute that the littles spout out football stats and that when I made them go to bed, I heard Allie cheer and yelp along with Mike and Jake (when the Eagles ended with whatever made them all cheer and yelp).
It was a fun night.
No comments:
Post a Comment