Thursday, February 1, 2018

Small Town Kids

When we were in Orem at Christmas time, my littles rode on an escalator for the first time that they can remember.  I didn't even think about it being something that they'd find abnormal.  I just came out of the movie theater (Mike and I took the olders and littles to separate movies and ours ended later) to find Mike laughing at the boys as they giggled and rode up and down the escalator.  When we got to the mall where they had the Harry Potter display, the kids found the escalator and went nuts.  I had my camera in my hands, so I took some pictures.

Allie wanted to be like Elf...I wish I had a better angle on the picture.  That always cracks me up.

Even though they'd just been on one at Christmas time, they were still pretty scared to take that first step.




Jason, especially, needed a hand, or even a push.



They were pretty funny. 

My mom teases us for being small town kids.  It's totally okay with me. 

1 comment:

parkhurstparty.blogspot.com said...

Love this!!!! My girls are like what’s the big deal??? Haha