So, in high school, there was a show on Comedy Central called The Tick. I loved the show. My sister in law got three seasons of The Tick for me to binge on, and my little binge buddy became Jason. I've tried to introduce the clever lines of The Tick to the other kids in my house, but none of them seem to appreciate it like I feel like they should. Jason does. So, the other day, when Mike was out of town, and I was feeling lazy, we stayed in our jammies all day and watched The Tick together. It was great.
And now, when I yell "Spoon!", Jason gets it and yells "not in the face! not in the face!" back at me. You'll have to watch the episode, where Tick decides they need a battle cry, to find out what the heck I'm talking about.

1 comment:
I remember you loved that show!!!!
Post a Comment