Saturday, May 12, 2018

Out With The Old

We printed the family pictures and traded out the frames!  It's always fun to have new pictures to look at in our house.



The barn wood frame that holds our big 24x24 family picture smells like cow poop.  It's always bugged me.  If you sniff close enough, it still smells like a barn, and not in a good way.  Rainy days are the worst because it steamed the smell out.  Mike thought I was crazy because he couldn't smell it, but I did finally get him to admit that he could smell it on a rainy day.  So annoying! 
Anyway, since it was off the wall, I decided to see if I could clean it off a little and get rid of the smell.  I have some stuff to remove the stink of Timmy and Lola's cage, so I sprayed it on there and then wiped it off.  The paper towel seriously came away brown.  There was actual poop on the back side of the frame!  I cleaned it off and haven't noticed the smell since! 
Yay for a poop free barn wood frame!

Yay for new family pictures!

No comments: