Saturday, August 31, 2019

18 Years

We've been married 18 years!  It's crazy to think that I've had him in my life for so long.  It's a good thing I like him!

We went to the temple and did sealings.  I was able to be proxy for Helga as she was sealed to her parents.  There was such a special spirit there.  It was a really nice time to be in the temple.

 On our way home, we picked up the motorhome to prep it for going somewhere for Labor Day.  Mike was washing the windshield and spending the cash to fill it with gas and I thought of how grateful I am for him.  He didn't ever want a motorhome, but he knew it would make me happy.  I think that's how most of our life has been.  He does things because he wants me to be happy.  He is so very good to me.
Both of us have changed so much in 18 years, but I'd like to think we've changed well together.  We compliment each other's strengths and we make a good team.  Yay for anniversaries, and yay for us.


No comments: