We were staying at Mill Park again and although it will never be like grandpa's cabin beach, it's still pretty nice.
He brought up some "guys" from home and played with them. Slowly, despite the sunscreen, he turned into a little brown berry (that's what my mom always called us after McCall).
Nathan pretty much lived in the kayaks. He really likes to paddle around and explore. He's really good at handling the boats and went out as far as we'd let him go.
My mom read a few books.
Mike sat with us too, when he wasn't working.
We bought a flamingo on clearance last year and used it for the first time. It was actually really fun to play on.
Jake paddled around on various floating things. He dived with Allie and even played in the sand with Jason. He just didn't pose for many pictures.
Allie spent hours diving for treasures. I know she found a few, but can't remember what they are now.
Sometimes the boys would join her...
I'm super sad that I didn't get all my sand pictures with the kids. I took one for Sam, and one for me, but the kids were playing and I didn't want to drag them away. Next thing I know, we're all home and the pictures never got taken.
Ah well...
We need a bigger kayak. This one doesn't hold Mike, so he can't ever go out with the boys.
We got him on the flamingo and went for a ride though...
I didn't stop smiling the whole time. It was so funny.
When I'd leave to make dinner, this was my view...
I just love that we can spend all day in one place and not get bored. I love McCall!
No comments:
Post a Comment