Mitch came home from his mission so we hurried home from McCall so we could go to his homecoming. It was one of the best mission reports I've ever been to. Mitch got to speak with his good friend that had left a few weeks before him, so it was an entire meeting of mission stories. They were both excellent speakers and I loved every bit.
When we went to Mitch's farewell, Nathan kept calling him Pitch, and Jason thought his name was Meech. This time they could both pronounce his name correctly. I guess two years will do that to most kids. :)
We stayed after the report for food and to visit. I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of Mitch or any other family members. Instead, I got a picture of Jason writing on Herb's white board.
It says Herb Ace Ole. That's Herb's nick name.
Not sure what's going on with Jason's hair, but he sure is cute!
Mike's cousin had a sweet Corvette and he took Mike and then Jake for a ride.
We were a bit anxious to get home because we had left Charlie again after leaving him for a week, but we were blocked in by another car, so we had to wait it out.
It was great to see family and to see cute Mitch. He was the cutest little toddler when Mike and I were married. It's been fun watching him grow up and turn into such a great young man.
No comments:
Post a Comment