Saturday, August 10, 2019

Tube Wars

We didn't see as much smooth water in McCall as I am used to.  There was a fire just up Warren Wagon Road by Bergdorf, so it was smoky and looked overcast.  You realize just how different it is to be in the mountains in the summer.  It cools down remarkably in the night and the mornings are cold.  I love it.
My kids are enough like me that they don't let a bit of cold water, or chop, keep them from being out on the lake.
We blew up the tubes and had so much fun.
I wish I had pictures of when my nephew Baylor, niece Oakley, and Jake were one.  They were hilarious.

 I do have pictures of my family (taken by Allie).


Are those not the cutest boys  you've ever seen?



 It cracked us up when they'd swap tubes mid ride.



Jason thought he was hot stuff every time he was behind the boat.

I was the boat driver and I had so much fun.  It really is a good time throwing people off tubes.  It's even more fun when you're in a huge lake and don't have to worry about running into other boats or swimmers.  McCall has spoiled me for all the lakes around our house.
Ah well...

No comments: