Jake is a sleepwalker. I'm sure I've mentioned it before. I don't know why he does it more at some points in his life, but he's sure in an active sleep walking phase right now. It's startling when he comes in and stands in my room and talks to me as if he's awake. He's not though and he has no memory of it when he wakes up.
I've talked to the Dr about him. There really isn't much we can do. He said our best thing is just to make sure he's safe. He has left our hotel room before and woken up in the elevator, so we definitely need to work on making sure that doesn't happen again.
We're getting his tonsils out in a few weeks. That could help as well. Who knows.
Charlie decided that if I was going to be up and at em, he'd choose a new place to sleep. Crazy boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment