Saturday, January 25, 2020

Harry Potter and the Parroting Parrot


So, two nights ago, the boys made the ultimate hut in their bed.  They have weapons, they have pillows, blankets, stuffed animals...all the things.
They didn't last long in the bed the first night.  The guns below the blankets were uncomfortable, so they re-did things tonight.  I guess it's all comfy now.  
The point of the post?  A few things.  One of them is that Pongo is Jason's total side kick.  It's for sure the favorite gift of Christmas.  (Pongo is the penguin that Jason's hugging in this picture.)


The other thing, is the parrot (bottom left of the picture).  Jason got this parrot and it totally repeats the things that you say to it.  It can get very annoying, but it's been a favorite too.
Anyway, after the boys went to bed, I heard the usual Harry Potter blaring from the walls of their bedroom, but I also heard the parrot talking incessantly.  They had left the parrot on to copy the Harry Potter audiobook.
It totally cracked me up. 


No comments: