Sunday, September 16, 2018

Millions of Peaches

I get anxiety thinking that I might not be cherishing peach season enough.  I love peaches.  My kids love peaches.  I love having peaches in my freezer for when we have french toast or smoothies.  I just love peaches.  This year, I bought 120 pounds of peaches.  Yep.  120 pounds.  There were some sales that I just couldn't pass up.  I also bought 80 pounds of pears.  We have fruit flies all over the house.  Ugh.  But, I won't regret buying that many peaches and pears in a few months when there aren't any fresh peaches to be found...

Jake came home from school as I was just finishing up peeling some of the peaches that I was going to freeze.  He sat there and ate peach after peach.  You can do that when you have 120 pounds of peaches in your house.

No comments: