Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Sad, Sad, Charlie

Charlie can't be trusted.  He'll pee outside and come in and pee again within 15 minutes.  It's just a tiny pee, but he still can't be trusted.  I wasn't getting anything done because I had to make sure he wasn't on the carpet, or wandering off somewhere to chew something he shouldn't.  My friend told me that I should keep him in the kennel more until he can go longer periods of time in between peeing.

 At first, he was a sad, sad, Charlie.  Jason and Nate couldn't stand hearing him whimper.  Jason especially didn't understand.  But none of it lasted long.  He grew used to being in the kennel with us bustling around him. 
 And when Allie or Jake are around, they take him outside to frolic.  He can pee every fifteen minutes when he's outside.  One of these days, he'll learn the difference between outside and inside...one of these days... 


No comments: