Nate ended up getting the same thing that Jason had. I'm not really sure how. I can't imagine that it's because they sat next to each other at the movie, shared drinks, and then later bathed/showered together...Ugh. The movie thing can't be helped, but I did tell Nate to leave Jason to shower alone that night when we got home. Next thing I know, they're in there "swimming" together. I had said no baths, but swimming doesn't count. Right? So, I wasn't surprised when I woke up to find Nate barfing, with a fever and complaining of a bad headache. He got to stay home from school. Luckily, it was just a one time barf thing, and the tylenol kept the fever down.
Mid-morning, I found him laying in the sunshine with Charlie.
It wasn't long before he was asleep...
So, I brought him out a pillow and blanket and he didn't even wake up as I made him a little bed. Poor kid...He was better the next day, so that's good.
Nice of Charlie to keep watch though.
No comments:
Post a Comment