It's no secret that I love Legos. Whenever I see them for a good deal on KSL, I snatch them up. That means we have a lot of Legos now. We got the Duplos out when we were babysitting, and they stayed out for a week.
They all built tanks to have in a fight. As you can imagine, when the time came for the tanks to battle, it didn't end well.
Jake, being 14, built a superior tank and it crushed the hopes and dreams of Nathan and Jason.
Allie's might have stood up to the battle, but by then, I had insisted that there would be no battles.
We had to keep getting Charlie out of the scene. He'd get sneaky though and come in slowly, grab, and run. Happily, no actual Legos were harmed by his powerful jaws. We gave him a few mega bloks to chew instead. :)
Someone had the idea to attach Charlie's leash to one of the vehicles. That was pretty funny for all of us, but Charlie.
No comments:
Post a Comment