Friday, February 22, 2019

Assembly

 A whole load of packages showed up on our porch of desks that had to be assembled for Mike to take and show to a customer.  He enlisted the help of Jake, but we were all doing our best to either get in the way or help...

Allie was in the "get in the way" camp...


 Nate was in the "I really want to help, but it takes more time for you to 'help' me help" camp...



Jason was in the "I don't really work, so I'm just going to lay here and drive RC cars around you" camp.


Jake is actually a big help, so we were grateful to have him...


After running around, getting in the way and being shooed out of there, Charlie found a cozy spot to wait out the chaos.

I didn't get any after pictures, but the desks are cool and I hope Mike wins the bid.  :)

No comments: