Monday, May 18, 2020

A Butter Story


I'm not sure if there are many people who would write a whole post about butter, but I guess you get what you get when  you read my blog.
The other day, my sister texted that there was a sale on butter at Costco.  She offered to pick some up for me.  I had just begun to stress about the butter situation at my house.  We were running low on the stock pile.  The kid's bakery was dipping into our already low supply.  
So, Lori called at just the right time.  I made her load an obscene amount of butter into her cart to bring home to me.  I seriously spent 80 dollars on butter.  Now I'm wondering if we got enough.
It freezes well though, so it's a lovely investment.

Allie was baking with me and when I asked her to get some butter out so it could come to room temperature, she had fun with it.  Butter art, food art, whatever you want to call it...it makes things delicious and now we have plenty.



No comments: