Thursday, May 14, 2020

At Home Learning

We're still flying by the seat of our pants around here.  Every day is different.  We're handling things well one day and then the next is rough.  
I've finally just given up on making Nathan and Jason be productive.  I guess I just think whatever they accomplish is better than nothing, but some days it's nothing.
Allie and Jake have been pretty responsible to get things done on their own.

Last summer, there was a huge debate at our house for weeks and months.  Mike wanted Allie to be in the band and she wanted to choose art and some other electives.  
They went back and forth forever.  I guess Allie won because she wasn't in band this year, but Mike never forgot it.  So, now, for the sad part...she had art this trimester.  That means she was only in the classroom for 2 or 3 weeks before we went to the home school thing and she didn't get to really do what she had hoped for with art.  She's making due though and she works on her art projects the bare minimum.  



Jake is always recruiting a study buddy and since he works in Charlie's prime lazy nap hours, he's usually rewarded with a sleeping study buddy.  


We're getting this whole school thing figured out.  The end is in sight.  We can do it!

No comments: