Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Last Day for Jake


Jake has finished school!  He had to go turn in his cello and a notebook for class, but now he's all done with his freshman year.  He ended with a 4.0.  Pretty awesome for figuring out life as a homeschooler.


The boy is learning his lesson when it comes to pictures.  I told him to pose by his cello.  He said "no".  I told him I'd post one of him walking away, so he turned and smiled.
He tried to refuse when I asked him to pose by the Sky View sign.  I snapped away and warned him and the good little Jake boy turned around and gave me another lovely smile.  What a good boy.




Jake had a great Freshman year.  He loved swimming on the swim team and he made new friends there.  He enjoyed science, seminary, orchestra, and most every other subject.  He endured math.
He had fun going to basketball and football games and was as social as he wanted to be.  
It was just a really fun year.  He would have loved to have been there for all the spring time end of year things that Sky View has to offer, but he had a good attitude about that too.
He's just a good kid who tries hard to be a good kid.  He can be quite annoying to his siblings, but he is also soft hearted and although he aims to annoy, he never tries to hurt anyone.
We're grateful for our Jake boy.  He's fun to have around.


No comments: