At the beginning of the quarantine, I thought I'd be able to stay on top of the laundry, no big deal. The kids were wearing the same clothes day in and day out. We weren't going anywhere...no beach towels to wash, no slimy muddy clothes...
Unfortunately, even though they aren't wearing a huge variety of clothes, I didn't take into account the fact that my life was upended just as much, if not more than the kids. Suddenly I had people needing me 16 hours a day. Even if I could get the clothes in the washer, they'd just sit in the dryer or in a laundry basket, waiting for the magical time that I'd be able to sort and put it away.
It was getting severely backed up. So, today, I knocked it out.
Charlie kept me company and I sorted and sorted until it was all sorted out. Ugh.
Feels good in the end though!
No comments:
Post a Comment