Things are starting to open up around here. We're able to meet up in small gatherings now if we're comfortable with it. So, we jumped at a chance when we got an invite to see some of our Wellsville friends. We had a yummy dinner and then the kids played with all the animals. They've got goats, ducks, chicks, turtles, tortoises, a dog, and I'm sure I'm missing something.
He's completely hesitant to touch the duck.
But he does it for the picture...
Then quickly hands it off and inspects his hands for gross residue...
But he does it for the picture...
Then quickly hands it off and inspects his hands for gross residue...
I get to post bad pictures of Jake because he's either dodging the camera, or he's standing in front of it in an effort to be annoying. So he until he learns that I'll post bad pictures if I have them, it's what he gets.
We had such a good time. It's so good to be with people again!
No comments:
Post a Comment